Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
- Protect your baby
- Look out
- Stop the spread
- Everyone can get whooping cough and babies can die from it.
- Keep people with a cough away from your baby.
- Make sure your baby has the whooping cough needle at 2, 4 and 6 months old. Your baby can have the first needle at 6 weeks old.
- Older kids should have a booster needle when they are 4 and 13 years old.
- Adults can also have a booster needle.
- The vaccinations are free for your baby.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.